My Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Some Random Crafts :)

I seem to have this thing where I LOVE to change my room around and change decorations. Over this past Christmas, I re-painted my room. So I have some decorations that needed a little revamped in order to match the new decor! My room was dark blue and light blue with polka dots and I also had light green and light blue in my room. I decided that it looked really young so I painted it a bright blue and have a mostly navy comforter. Before I made my necklace hanger shown in the previous post, I hung my necklaces on little round hooks.  This is what they used to look like:

 The polka dots matched my wall before but didn't look very good with my new bright blue walls! So I decided to paint them white and navy. And instead of hanging necklaces on them, I'm going to use them for headbands! (most of my headbands are still at school, that's why my collection looks small :) )




On another note... My mom recently broke the lid to her sugar bowl. So of course she gave me the lid-less sugar bowl because she knew I would think of something to do with it... and she was right! I got some modge podge and glitter and decorated it a little... 


 So I decided to use it for make-up brushes. I had some pebbles left over from another craft, so I put those in the bottom-although I need to get some more so that the brushes stand up straight. 
 So here is the finished project! :) Who would have thought that I lid-less sugar bowl could be put to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment