My Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Lace iPhone Case!

Okay, So I'm kinda bummed because I was so nervous about this project that I forgot to take step by step photos, but I'm gonna explain it and hopefully it will all go together!
So my sister has an iPhone and I like making her gifts for her birthday instead of just buying things. So I saw this idea on Pinterest and I thought my sister would like it.

 All you need is a plain black phone case, a piece of lace, spray paint in whatever color you choose, newspaper, and something you can put pins in.


First, I just taped the sides so that the paint wouldn't get all over the case. Then I took some cork boards I have and covered them in newspaper. Then I took push pins and pinned the lace down over the case so that it was tight and set in place. Then I just sprayed the case and hoped for the best. If I would have sprayed a little less, you might've been able to see all of the little lines but I'm happy with how it turned out! Then I let it dry and then I sprayed clear paint on top. So it's easy and looks really cute!
Sorry for the lack of photos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment