My Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Easy Infinity Scarf

So the other day I was bored so I decided that I was going to go through my big bag of fabric and make something.... I found a long piece of fabric and decided it would make a cute scarf!
I really like infinity scarfs, but I don't really have any so I decided that that was what I was going to make!

I cut a piece of fabric 25inx75in. and it seems to be the perfect length! and then the rest is all easy on the sewing machine...
I just zigzagged the edges to keep from fraying then just hemmed them in. Then I took the two smaller ends and sewed them together, and it was done! I think I might make a few more... They're really cute but so easy! I have confidence that anyone can make one, even if you've never sewed before!


No comments:

Post a Comment