My Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

It's been a while...

Since I was in school, I didn't have much time for crafts, but now I'm back with plenty of time this summer! :) I haven't done a ton yet, but I have a long list to get through! I've sewed a few items; a dress and skirt, but those will be posted at a later date. For now I just have a small little craft update!

A ring/earring organizer...

I got this at Goodwill a while ago with a friend and couldn't think of what to do with it.
 Well, I have a lot of rings and decided that it would be nice to have some place to organize them...
So I decided that this would be a good ring holder.. So I got some material and just started rolling it into different sections... like this...
 After I made about six or so, I stacked them together.
 Put some hot glue in the box, and stick the fabric inside!
 So it looks like this...

 There were nine sections on this, but I decided that I only wanted three of them to be for rings... I can always add more later if I change my mind.
 I did a little paint job...
 and here is the final product!

It's pretty simple and isn't a super exciting tutorial, but I really like it. It's an easy way to go through my rings and stud earrings. Hopefully I will have more craft updates on here soon!

1 comment:

  1. A great way to organize your stud earrings is by placing them in buttons. It keeps the pair together and there are many beautiful buttons to be found. Loving all of your ideas as I scroll through.

    ReplyDelete